Insurance Sales Agent
Company: AAA Club Alliance
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Do you have---
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge? Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day. AAA Club Alliance is searching for ambitious, customer focused P&C Insurance Sales Agent to join our dynamic Insurance team in our Lynchburg, VA location! The primary duties of the Insurance Sales Agent are to: --- Complete sales of insurance products by qualifying applicants, following leads, soliciting business, counseling customers concerning coverage and/or policy changes, quoting insurance rates, and accurately completing new insurance applications. Generate new business sales and/or retention of existing Agency business, based upon priority of responsibilities as assigned by management. Place customers in appropriate market using company and Agency prescribed guidelines. --- Successfully navigate required computer applications (i.e. MRM, SilverPlume, carrier application sites, Intranet, carrier management system). Recognize and maintain fiduciary responsibility to collect down payments and premiums and to protect customers' confidentiality and privacy in accordance with company and regulatory requirements. --- Execute and facilitate Insured's service requests when appropriate. Anticipate and execute on account rounding and cross-selling opportunities. Complete training and continued education and professional development programs, as required. As approved by management, represent AAA Mid-Atlantic Insurance Agency in public forums to enhance networking and sales opportunities. Minimum Qualifications: --- Associates Degree, or the equivalent work experience/education. ---2 years of P&C Insurance sales experience in an Insurance environment or related industry (e.g., financial services, banking, etc.) or a proven history of a strong sales aptitude and background. ---Property & Casualty License (or the ability to obtain one within 90 days from hire date). --- Ability to work independently with only general guidance. To the qualified candidate, we offer: --- A competitive base salary, depending on experience. --- An Individual Incentive Plan (including but not limited to): generous monthly & quarterly commissions; free lead generation; and paid trips for qualifying high producers. --- A comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings. --- AAA Club Alliance offers the opportunity to work as a sales professional in an entrepreneurial type work environment backed by the reputation, training and products. Keywords: Property and Casualty License, P&C, P and C, Insurance Sales Producer, Personal Lines, Producer, Multi-Lines Representative, Insurance Sales Agent, Insurance Sales Counselor, AAA Insurance, AAA Jobs If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team! To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website. To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos. AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day. AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V This Organization participates in E-Verify. Right to Work Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws: Arizona Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment California Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law Delaware Pregnant Workers Fairness Act Missouri Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited New Jersey New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment Pennsylvania Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act Philadelphia Employment Discrimination Philadelphia Ban the Box Job Category:Insurance
Keywords: AAA Club Alliance, Lynchburg , Insurance Sales Agent, Sales , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!