Company: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
Posted on: October 14, 2019
BUTLER IS KNOWN FOR CONSISTENTLY EXCEEDING CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS.
OUR TOP 20 CUSTOMERS HAVE AVERAGED MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF SERVICE BY
BUTLER, WHICH IS A TESTAMENT TO OUR QUALITY AND HIGH STANDARDS. WE
ARE WELL POSITIONED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF INDUSTRY GROWTH AND TO
LEVERAGE OUR DOMAIN EXPERTISE.
OUR MISSION IS:
To be a highly respected solutions provider by capitalizing on our
domain expertise and entrusting our Employees to deliver
exceptional value for our Customers and Stakeholders.
Our client is one of the top ten exchange carriers in the U.S. We
have a requirement for:
PLEASE RESPOND WITH RESUMES IN WORD FORMAT TO JANITA AT
JKEWALRAMANI@BUTLER.COM FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT ANALYST
LOCATION: LYNCHBURG, VA (24501)
DURATION: 6+ MONTHS CONTRACT
* Purchases materials and services.
* Evaluates bids, negotiates price, delivery, quality and
* Follows up on all awards through completion of order.
* Negotiates with suppliers regarding rejections, return of
materials, over-shipments, cancellations and engineering
* Participant on the Supply Chain Management and Category Teams -
teams that evaluate and rate our suppliers, relative to production
capability, performance and delivery.
* Responsible for low/high dollar procurements and tactical
maintenance of all procurement systems (i.e. - expediting,
de-expediting, purchase order maintenance, Rejection and
Disposition Notification, Revision Change Notification).
* Issue RFQs, evaluate bids, select suppliers, and place PO's.
Negotiate price, delivery and service.
* Support Blanket Purchase Order awards & inventory programs
* Point of Contact for ensuring delivery dates are met, handling
over-shipments, cancellations, and receiving issues
* Responsible to confirm all purchase orders through completion of
* Ensure supplier compliance via various tools and processes
* Follow-up on all awards through completion of order
* Expedite Purchase Orders to meet operation 'need dates' - work
with the suppliers to support unexpected demands
* Monitor critical shortages daily and work/negotiate the premium
requests from suppliers with Planning
* Use SAP daily to analyze planning needs, update orders, create
new PO's and add line items
* Assist with invoice reconciliation using PeopleSoft when
* Responsible for data attribute accuracy - Lead Time updates,
minimum/multiple updates and sending data steward requests
* AA/AS with 4+ years' related experience
* Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and
external customers and work in a team environment.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler America Aerospace L.L.C., Lynchburg , Procurement Analyst, Professions , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!