Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Remote / hybrid)
Company: Therapeutic Alliance, LLC
Posted on: March 21, 2023
We are celebrating 14 years of continuous and dedicated
community service! -Therapeutic Alliance LLC is a private
behavioral and mental health agency offering professional
behavioral health and counseling throughout Virginia for the past
14 years. We strive to provide culturally sensitive counseling
services to children, adults and their families in several
languages. Clients comprise all cultural, racial and economic
backgrounds, including individuals with different sexual
orientations. -The Therapeutic Alliance staff possess educational
and clinical training that allows us to address mental health,
substance abuse and behavioral issues using evidence-based methods.
- We provide extensive supervision to each and every case as a
means to ensure a sound therapeutic approach. Our goal is to truly
know our clients and to use this knowledge to guide, support, and
motivate them as they make necessary life changes.
-Remote work option (with periodic in-person visits as
- Working remotely, BCBA's have flexibility with their schedule
and overall work life balance. -Job SummaryAt Therapeutic Alliance
LLC, we believe "People Make the Difference", and we are looking
for a sharp, energetic Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)
that can plan, develop and monitor a variety behavioral support and
intervention options designed to meet the needs of those diagnosed
with Autism Spectrum Disorders within our clinical care. - The BCBA
also consults with and teaches our Registered Behavioral
Technicians (RBT's) proactive, supportive, educational and
behavioral interventions, develop comprehensive treatment plans,
and engage with other mental health professionals to provide top
clinical care. - We strive to deliver a sense of professional pride
and accomplishment to each member of our staff - and, most
importantly, pledge to continue providing only the very finest
home-based sensitive services to our clients. Our organization
fosters initiative, self-directed work, ownership and teamwork to
help one another accomplish our business goals. - As a BCBA, you
are helping to shape the programming and interventions provided to
those in our care. - - -Responsibilities and Duties
- Use appropriate assessment instruments and data to develop and
implement teaching programs that reflect behavioral and other
outcomes and objectives identified in the Individual Support Plan
- Ensure the implementation of treatment plans, document contacts
and observations and use professional knowledge and independent
judgment to strategize continuous improvements.
- Ensure that all treatment plans and programs comply with
contract requirements, satisfy all relevant insurance certification
and other expectations, and meet or exceed professional
- Seek creative options for ensuring the continuity and
consistency of treatment and support services across settings for
the lifespan of the client. Develop strategies for the stability of
quality services when clients experience transitions.
- Conduct supervision of Behavior Technicians and Registered
- Conduct assessments with the client and/or client's
- Conduct parent trainings/meetings on a weekly or biweekly
- Participate in coordination of care or clients as
- During remote work:
- Use a personal laptop/desktop computer for work purposes only.
Such devices should have up-to-date anti-virus software and
- Work as per HIPAA compliance to safeguard patient's
- Have a reliable Internet connection.Qualifications and Skills
- Must be Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and maintain
- Must be actively licensed as an LBA in the state of
- Prefer 2 years of experience in applied behavior analysis and
- Must meet current BACB supervision requirements and hold
supervision certificate, license and registration for the State of
- Must be willing to come to the local area at minimum once per
month for in-person required supervision and family meetings.
- Experience providing remote clinical assessments, clinical
supervision and parent training
- Prefer two years of experience supervising behavioral
- Familiarity with providing in-home services and knowledge of
- Excellent conflict resolutions and teamwork.
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication
- Experience working with a diverse clientele.
- Must work with insurance demands, administration and management
team cooperatively to meet the mission and vision of the
- Must stay on top of pertinent literature with regard to the
daily living skills of children with autism and related disorders
such as play, social, behavioral, eating, sleep, functional
communication, language development, academic preparedness.
- Must be able to offer relevant peer review as well as receive
and implement feedback.
- Must be able to self-monitor, self-correct and be excellent at
time management skills.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Therapeutic Alliance, LLC, Lynchburg , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Remote / hybrid), Professions , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...