Maintenance Technician III (Nights)
Company: Delta Star Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDelta Star is the largest, American-owned medium
power transformer manufacturer in the United States and the premier
manufacturer of mobile transformers and mobile power substations in
North America. Delta Star has an immediate opening for Maintenance
Technician III.Full Time, Hourly PositionNight Shift
OpportunityCompany InfoDelta Star provides power solutions for
utilities across North America. This includes the manufacturing of
medium-power transformers, mobile transformers, mobile electrical
substations, trailers, and unitized substations. We offer power
transformers for utility applications including power and
distribution, transmission voltages, system ties, and automatic
voltage regulations, as well as industrial applications. Delta Star
also provides comprehensive engineering, testing, maintenance
services, and parts for any transformer manufacturer through our
Field Service business unit, ensuring our customer's transformers
and mobiles maintain peak performance. Candidates Must Be Able to
- Maintain electrical/electronic devices that provide power for
plant distribution, machines, equipment and other gear.
- Use preventative and corrective maintenance techniques to
diagnose, isolate and repair electrical/mechanical problems
throughout the facility.
- Use test instruments, to verify proper service in all
equipment, circuits, controls, components and devices to assure
proper operation, performance and quality.
- Perform all job duties in accordance with applicable standards,
techniques, drawings, and equipment, engineering specifications,
safety requirements, NEC and applicable codes and regulations. Is
able to read and interpret instructions.
- Work routinely with electrical distribution gear, motors,
controls, components, standard devices and wiring.
- Recognize voltages at primary and secondary levels, exercises
proper care and safety precautions when working with all
- Maintain safe and orderly working conditions/environment and
performs work in such a way as to not endanger oneself or fellow
- Responsible for keeping supervisor informed of work-related
problems and the progress of work assignments.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines and equipment in a
Union Shop.Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma, GED, Trade School or its equivalent, with
at least 3 years of industrial maintenance
experience.BenefitsMedical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance,
Paid Time OffAAP/EEO STATEMENT Delta Star is an EEO/Affirmative
Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age,
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Delta Star Inc, Lynchburg , Maintenance Technician III (Nights), Professions , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!