Company: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg, a 5-Star rated Continuing Care
Retirement Community in Central VA is seeking a carpenter to join
our team! Full-time position available with complete benefits
package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 403B with
company match, and more. Hours are Monday through Friday 7AM to
- Perform renovation duties throughout the facility, specializing
in drywall, painting, wood/vinyl trim flooring and plumbing.
- Remove, replace, and reconstruct walls in apartments/resident
rooms, or offices.
- Install and remove doorways as needed in the reconstruction
- Apply and finish drywall cement and tape, including sanding to
- Properly cut and fit wood moldings, chair rail, baseboard, and
- Apply vinyl baseboard as needed.
- Apply vinyl tile or sheet vinyl to floor.
- Remove and reinstall sinks, commodes, tubs, and appliances as
- Rework doors as necessary to proper working order after carpet
- Assist in general renovation work throughout facility.
- Apply/rework Formica surfaces.
- Prepare surfaces for paint application during renovation
- Apply paint to wall and trim surfaces.
- Remove and replace carpet during renovation process.
- Install/repair drywall, piping and water supply lines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- General knowledge of construction industry
- 1-2 years carpentry experience is preferredWestminster
Canterbury of Lynchburg is committed to best practices for
infection control; therefore, we will require all team members to
receive the influenza and COVID-19 vaccines.PI177419286
Keywords: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , Carpenter, Professions , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!