Administrator of Home Health and Hospice
Company: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg, a 5-Star rated Continuing Care
Retirement Community in Central VA is seeking an Administrator for
our Home Health & Hospice to join our team! Full-time position
available with complete benefits package including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Paid Time Off, 403B with company match, and more.
The Administrator is responsible for day-to-day operations and
overall productivity of the Home Health & Hospice program. The
individual will provide leadership for daily operations of the
organization. Must be willing to take appropriate action and make
decisions to shape team priorities that will achieve branch
clinical and operational goals. Ensure compliance with local, state
and federal laws, Medicare regulations and the Company's policies
and procedures. Partner with the Leadership Team to develop
approaches that best position products, services or ideas in the
- Maintains effective and ongoing communication with retirement
community staff. Facilitates positive working relationships in
continuum of care management and aging in place meetings.
- Assures all equipment, systems and monitoring are in place to
meet or exceed quality, customer service, utilization, and
compliance standards in all SI programs.
- Fosters a positive work environment that attracts, retains and
motivates top quality employees.
- Interviews, selects, supervises, and sets performance
expectations for direct reports.
- Coaches and counsel's direct reports regarding the performance
expectations of their position. Evaluates job performance of direct
reports and provides development guidance to staff for improved
performance, and growth, when requested.
- Assists in the development of the annual operation budget,
administers programs within budgeted dollars and staff hours.
- Supervises field and office staff to assure implementation of
and continuing compliance with policies, procedures and payer
regulations that facilitate accurate and timely documentation and
- 2 - 5 years of Home Health/Hospice experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, preferably in Nursing,
Business, Finance, Economics, or another related field.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to meet the public and staff as a positive, friendly
and professional representative of the agency.
- Effective social interaction, communication and organizational
skills and the ability to perform task efficiently.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office is required. Advanced
knowledge in Microsoft Excel is a plus.Westminster Canterbury of
Lynchburg is committed to best practices for infection control;
therefore, we will require all team members to receive the
influenza and COVID-19 vaccines.
Keywords: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , Administrator of Home Health and Hospice, Other , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!