Company: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg, a 5-Star rated Continuing Care
Retirement Community in Central VA is seeking a Linen Aide to join
our team! Full-time position available with complete benefits
package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 403B with
company match, and more. Hours 7:30AM-4PM, Monday-Friday, with
- Perform a variety of laundry duties involving the counting,
sorting and washing of laundry items; operate a variety of
institutional laundry equipment including heavy duty washers,
tumblers and related equipment; assist in the delivery of linen
items to residents and Health Care Center floors.
- Pick up linen carts; sort and weigh laundry items; load washer;
regulate amount and temperature of water and cycle sequence; mix
and add detergents, softeners and bleaches in accordance with
amount, type and condition of laundry being washed.
- Fold and count gowns, washcloths, blankets, towels, mattress
pads, sheets, pillowcases, table cloths and napkins.
- Load and deliver linen carts to Health Care Center floors.
- Respond to calls for emergency linen items.
- Assist in maintaining laundry room in a clean and orderly
- Assist in removing soiled linen from linen chute rooms to
assigned pick up points.
- Assist in hanging cubicle curtains and draperies.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred Westminster Canterbury
of Lynchburg is committed to best practices for infection control;
therefore, we will require all team members to receive the
influenza and COVID-19 vaccines. PI185921022
Keywords: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , Linen Aide, Other , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!