Electrical Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Responsible for developing
architectural and design requirements, creation of embedded
microprocessor code, software unit and system tests, and for
qualification of industrial products.
The Electrical Engineer can office in either Lynchburg, VA or
- Define and implement embedded code designs
that will meet the specifications for new products.
Specifications include performance, cost, and quality, and
- Develop, test, and debug board level
firmware using contemporary tools and
- Board level software designs include analog
and digital I/O, board to board communication, AC/DC motor control,
industrial network communication, and human
- Ensure that projects are efficiently
executed to achieve timely
- Thoroughly document designs including
requirements, architecture, detailed design, test procedures, test
reports, and static code analysis
- Participate in peer-reviews of design
requirements and code.
- Participate as an integral member of the
Engineering team approach in executing
- Contribute technical skills to support new
product development and existing product
- Work in all phases of software/hardware
- Occasional domestic or international
- Permanent Resident or Authorized to work in
Keywords: Flowserve, Lynchburg , Electrical Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer, Other , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!