Licensed Behavior Analyst - School Based
Company: New Story Schools
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Rivermont, is a subsidiary of New Story
Schools, which is an educational organization comprised of
special education schools in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Ohio, New
Jersey, and Massachusetts. We offer an academic learning
environment integrated with behavior support services for students
diagnosed with autism or emotional/behavioral disorders. Our
multidisciplinary teams collaborate with families, school districts
and community partners to empower children in overcoming challenges
and creating new stories in their lives.
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a
mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a
fast-growing company with excellent benefits, such as tuition
reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more?
Rivermont, a New Story School
in Lynchburg, VA is seeking a
qualified Licensed Behavior Analyst
(LBA) to join our team.
The Licensed Behavior Analyst
(LBA) is responsible for the
development, implementation, and administrative and clinical
supervision of assigned programs and services. This position
supervises staff providing autism services to students within one
- Conducts a variety of evidence-based assessments (e.g., FBAs,
VB-MAPP, etc.) and develops appropriate programming based on
assessments results (e.g., treatment goals and behavior
- Collaborates with parents to promote skill maintenance and
- Ensures programming includes transition planning for clients
ages 14 and older (e.g., life skills, vocational, self-help,
- Manages and coordinates intake of new clients.
- Provides on-site clinical supervision to assigned program to
ensure implementation, training, and competence of staff with
ABA/VB methodology, procedures, techniques, and strategies.
Provides RBT supervision and supervision of others to obtain BCBA
credentials as needed.
- Ensures training on and utilization of scientifically validated
behavior analytic teaching procedures and techniques.
- Works within forecasted census/productivity targets.
- Collaborates with administrators, teachers, counselors, related
service providers, or other stakeholders in the development and
implementation of academic instruction, the IEP/ISP, and assigned
tasks in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA/Verbal Behavior (VB)
techniques, procedures, and interventions.
- Provides direct therapy and instruction to identified
students/clients, as needed.
- Provides feedback and maintains written documentation of
program recommendations, modifications, evaluations, and
- Develops and monitors individualized data collection systems
and makes programmatic changes as necessary.
- May perform other duties as assigned or requested and job
specification can be modified or updated at any time.
Eligible New Story School Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Tuition credit program for eligible dependents
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase
New Story Schools is proud to be an equal
opportunities employer and embraces diversity in the workplace. We
are also committed to providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our
employees and the students we serve. For more information about
New Story Schools careers and benefits, please
visit our website https://newstoryschools.com/careers
- Supervisory experience in a school or community based setting
serving individuals with disabilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of autism and the challenges and
opportunities available to this population of children.
- Experience in settings using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
and Verbal Behavior (VB).
- Masters or better in Human Services or related field
Licenses & Certifications
Keywords: New Story Schools, Lynchburg , Licensed Behavior Analyst - School Based, Other , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!