(IMMEDIATE HIRE - All Shifts Available!)
NOW OFFERING WEEKLY PAY!
Flexible Schedule available - Full Time Part Time, and PRN
COVID-FREE BUILDING / AGENCY -FREE
COVD VACCINE - Recommended but not Required
Be confident and comfortable where you work with both Skilled
and LTC areas!
90 bed facility - Convenient distance to all of Lynchburg and
surrounding counties including Liberty University!
Join our FIVE (5) STAR team who strives for success, enriches
for residents, and encourages growth, both personally and
Stability in the Strong Leadership / Management team who strives
& achieves customer service excellence with dedicated staff!
Here at Saber Health Group we are the leading company in our
industry in the US Eastern area. We are pleased to have the highest
rating from our employees. We are hiring an experienced Dietary
Aide to help us keep growing. If you are dedicated and ambitious,
Saber Health family wants you and it is an excellent place to grow
your career. You will have the chance to learn about Scratch
Cooking and how to develop your skills to grow in our company. Well
qualified employees can take advantage of the Saber CDM scholarship
program which provides funds to pursue management level
opportunities and grow with us.
Do not hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Dietary Aide
- Organize and adjust tables for dining areas, paying special
attention to cleanliness and ease of use
- Assist team members with preparing and cooking meals for the
- Deliver meals and food trays to patients at predetermined
- Discard trash and remove waste after scheduled dining hall
- Maintain clean and orderly food stations for buffets and
- Monitor pantry stock and inform management of items running low
and in need or re-ordering
- Assist kitchen manager in creating menus within the budget and
requirements of patients
Qualifications for Dietary Aide:
- Depending on the state of employment, professional
certification in food sanitation may be required
- Experience working in a medical environment or in customer
service is preferred
- Skilled in preparing food for a large group of people as
instructed by kitchen management
- Basic understanding of kitchen cookware and appliances
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills are needed to
successfully prepare large-scale catering orders
- Ability to work on your feet and in the standing position for
an extended period
- Flexibility in terms of availability, able to work holidays and
weekend generally preferred
- Ability to lift and transport heavy trays and carts as
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
Shift & Wage:
- Full Time & Part Time Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed: Between 6am - 8pm (1st & 2nd Shifts)
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a