Our company requires professionalism, a great attitude and high
energy. Kia of Lynchburg will give you the means to excel. We will
put you into the heart of the action and allow you the opportunity
The Lot Attendant's responsibilities include but are not limited
* Providing excellent customer service to internal and external
customers at all times.
* Installing disposable seat covers and floor mats, inspecting
that all key tags are in place as vehicles are taken in for
* Moving the vehicle from the Service lanes to the appropriate
location in the service parking lot as directed.
* Retrieving customer vehicles from the parking lot when their
bill is paid and keep parking lot clean at all times.
* Ensure service lanes are clean and free of clutter at all
* Ensure courtesy shuttle and loaner vehicle is maintained and
cleaned inside and out at all times.
* Drive courtesy shuttle as needed
* Ensuring common courtesy is shown toward all clients.
* Maintains professional appearance.
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
* Friendly and customer service focused
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and to handle
multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team
* Possessing and maintaining valid driver’s license and must
have a clean driving record+
Minimum Experience, Skills and Education:
* 18 years of age or older
* Prior experience in a team environment requiring professional
and effective communication skills a plus
* Valid Driver’s License
* Good Driving Record
* Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires
* Ability to use technology applicable to the position and
access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Ability to walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10
hours a day
* Accuracy and attention to detail a must
Kia of Lynchburg offers company benefits to full-time employees
* Paid Time Off