CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver - $1.00-MILE BASE PAY!
Company: John Christner Trucking
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Solo Owner Operators Earn $1.40 Per Mile Base
John Christner Trucking is moving critical fresh food loads to
restock shelves and need hard working professionals like you.
We are all in this together.
CONTRACTORS WILL NOW SEE A 20% - 30%
INCREASE IN TAKE HOME PAY!!
That's right - JCT is working harder than ever to make sure our
Contractors are earning what they deserve.
- Solos Earn Up to $1.40 per Mile (Includes Fuel
Surcharge and Quarterly Incentives)
- $40/Hour Detention Pay for Solos
- Pilot/Flying J Fuel Rebate of
- LIMITED TIME $2,000 Orientation Pay ($1K
on First Dispatch; $1K After Second)
- No Load Boards
- Consistent Freight
- 1,350 Mile Average Length of Haul
- Insurance is Available if You’re Looking for a New
- The ONLY thing O/O's are responsible for is the 2290 (road
- Fuel Tax
- Base plates
- Reefer fuel
- EZ Pass, Oklahoma Pike Pass and Drivewyze
- TripPak Express
- Class A CDL
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have recent OTR, 48 state tractor-trailer driving
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the past three (3)
- No more than three (3) preventable accidents/incidents in the
past three (3) years
- No DUI/DWI in the past five (5) years
JCT is big enough to offer all you need to be successful but we’re
small enough to know you by name. We have the right trucks, the
right freight, the right people. Enjoy the rewards of a partnership
with one of the most successful companies in the transportation
Keywords: John Christner Trucking, Lynchburg , CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver - $1.00-MILE BASE PAY!, Other , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!