IT Manager of satellite facility
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: April 12, 2019
- Ensure the IT team effectively supports day-to-day operational
requirements and emerging business needs.
- Provide continuous infrastructure operations as needed to
support and enable secure access and utilization of solutions,
data, and IT services.
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and FDA GMP Regulatory
- Lead an on-site support team, manage projects, and Operate
within financial budgets.
- Serve as the first line of support for IT related matters and
help ensure continuous and effective Production Planning &
Execution, Warehouse & Inventory Management, Quality Management,
Finance and Accounting, and Consumer Contact Center
- Collaborate with direct reports, consulting partners, solution
providers, and IT partners in the corporate office to resolve
issues, perform systems maintenance, and design and implement new
or enhanced SAP functionality.
- Oversee daily infrastructure operations across workstations,
servers, networks, and security equipment and systems.
- Manage projects as needed to maintain and/or enhance solutions
or infrastructure equipment and services.--
- Prioritize and collaborate with local and remote resources to
resolve infrastructure issues.
- Escalate issues to corporate when needed.
- Prioritize and direct the activities of direct reports and
- Develop direct reports through coaching and feedback
- Foster a culture that values diversity and promotes
- Ensure departmental goals are aligned with business
- Meet SLAs and general expectations of timely support and IT
- Comply with regulatory requirements - achieve adequate rating
across all IT general controls
- Compliance with corporate standards (e.g., financial, code of
business conduct) and adherence to company policies.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget, with minimal
KPI Accountabilities/Responsible to Influence
- Systems Availability / Unplanned downtime
- Help Desk Ticket resolution time, first-time closures, and
- # of achieved cost reductions
- Planned budget/actual budget (%)
- Key Internal/External Contacts
- Interacts with internal business partners across all functions,
the corporate IT team, IT consultants, IT solution providers, and
Key Interfaces with Other Departments
- Interacts with all on-site departments and the corporate IT
Special Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- On-call 24x7 to address high severity outages
- Nights and weekend work required on occasion for special
This role is responsible for all site related IT activities, which
includes business relationship management and oversight of
infrastructure operations in a manufacturing environment. The
person who fills this role will be expected to build strong working
relationships with on-site functional leaders, manage and develop
direct reports, and serve as a liaison to the corporate IT team,
located in Tarrytown, NY. Ideally, the candidate will have
infrastructure expertise and familiarity with manufacturing
operations in a regulated environment. SAP experience is a
Qualifications - Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- BA/BS degree or the equivalent in Information Technology or
- Must have a minimum of eight years of related work
- SAP experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Expertise in infrastructure and security, including networks,
windows servers and workstations, Office 365, and Active
- Team leadership, customer service and support, project
management, budget management, and solution delivery.
- Operating in a regulated environment, including the
satisfaction of Sarbanes-Oxley and FDA GMP requirements.
- Familiarity with SAP, with a focus on production planning and
execution, warehouse and inventory management, quality management,
and financial operations.
- A self-starter, with a strong sense of accountability and
proven ability to successfully deliver new IT capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Lynchburg , IT Manager of satellite facility, IT / Software / Systems , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!