Store Manager in Training (MIT)
Company: Insomnia Cookies
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Insomnia Cookies is actively hiring for a full-time hourly Store
Manager in Training (MIT) at our Lynchburg store located at 3920
Wards Rd. Lynchburg, VA 24502 , and we are seeking hospitality
focused individuals looking to join our industry leading, rapidly
growing, nationally recognized company! Our sweet MIT perks &
- Market competitive hourly compensation
- Eligibility for end of period store bonus
- Excellent comprehensive benefits 1st day of the month after 60
days of employment
- $25.00 monthly cellphone stipend
- Pet Insurance for your furry loved ones
- 10 days of paid vacation plus 2 paid Insomnia Personal Days of
- Job stability with a rapidly growing and reputable company
- Achievable growth/promotion opportunities
- You get to work in a fun, exciting team environment
- FREE cookies with every shift! What will I do as a MIT with
- Perform as Manager-on-Duty during scheduled shifts when Store
Ops Manager (GM) is not present.
- Supervise, train and coach 2-5 team members engaged in both
cookie sales and customer deliveries.
- Lead new hourly staff onboarding and initial training.
- Conduct initial interviews for potential new hires (Cookie
Crew, Shift Leaders and Delivery Drivers) in the manager's
- Support Store Ops Manager with ordering, inventory control and
- Hold staff accountable to Insomnia Cookies' standards (baking,
uniform, company policies, etc.).
- Upselling and overall customer service excellence - Ensuring
all team members are also upselling and providing the best customer
service. Desired skills/experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in a supervisory role within a
restaurant or retail store
- Prior experience conducting in-person interviews of hourly
- Prior Point of Sale (POS) systems experience
- Ability to utilize MS Office, Word and our Applicant Tracking
- Ability to work a 4-5 day work week and 1-2 mid-to-late shifts
throughout the latter part of the week (Thurs- Sun)
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have legal eligibility for
employment in the United States About us: Insomnia Cookies was
founded in a college dorm room by then-student, Seth Berkowitz.
Fast forward 20 years and so. many. cookies. later, our innovative
bakery + delivery concept has become a cult brand known for its
rabid following of cookie lovers who crave Insomnia's warm,
delicious delivery all day and late into the night. With an
expanding footprint of over 250 stores globally, an experiential,
"sweet-easy" concept as the brand's flagship in Philadelphia, Pa.
(where Insomnia Cookies is headquartered), and a rapidly-growing
nationwide shipping and gifting portfolio, Insomnia Cookies is
revolutionizing the cookie game by truly "Imagining What's
Possible"! Apply for this job
Keywords: Insomnia Cookies, Lynchburg , Store Manager in Training (MIT), Hospitality & Tourism , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!