Company: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg, a 5-Star rated Continuing Care
Retirement Community in Central VA is seeking a Housekeeper to join
our team! Full-time position available with complete benefits
package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 403B with
match, and more. Hours: 7:30AM-4:00PM.
- Perform a variety of cleaning, servicing and replenishing
duties in assigned resident and Health Care Center areas to ensure
that medical, resident, visitor and administrative areas are
maintained in accordance with established standards of sanitation
and cleanliness. Additional duties include team projects throughout
- Service and clean resident rooms upon discharge to include
changing bed linens, turning and wiping mattresses; brush cleaning
walls, windowsills, bed springs and vents; clean bathrooms and
sinks, replace towels and stock items, dust furniture; dust mop and
damp mop floors; empty trash and hang cubicle curtains as
- Participate in the planning, scheduling, and implementing of
team cleaning projects to include all locations of the
- Sweep, mop, clean and refinish floors; vacuum and shampoo rugs
and carpets as assigned.
- Clean lounges, rest rooms, nurses stations, offices and
- Providing team support and back up for other housekeepers as
- Wash windows, walls, mirrors, shelves and furniture; clean and
polish chrome and other metal items.
- Clean drapes, lights, vents, wheelchairs and stretchers.
- Clean and defrost refrigerators.
- Pick up trash, empty garbage containers and remove trash to
- Sanitize trash containers and replace trash can liners.
- Pick up and transport soiled linen; assist in unloading stock
items as required.
- Set up and dismantle facilities for meetings as required for
- Replenish soap, paper towels and tissue supplies.
- Report deficiencies in equipment, furniture and fixtures.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest
and a positive, calm environment. Requirements:
- High school or equivalent preferred
- Housekeeping experience preferred PI185157686
Keywords: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!