Banquet Lead, Peaks of Otter Lodge
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring for a
Banquet Lead to join our team at Peaks of Otter Lodge in Bedford,
Virginia. As a Banquet Lead you will be leading the food and
beverage team during events while delivering the highest quality of
service to our guests. Starting Pay: $13.00 per hour! Some
locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if
required by federal, state, or local law Banquet Leads start at
$13.00 per hour! We offer great perks for our eligible Peaks
associates:--- $250 Sign-on bonus (paid after 30 days) ---
$5/workday bonus (paid on completion of work agreement), max of 100
days --- FREE shift meal Responsibilities
- Train and supervise banquet associates.
- Conduct daily function meetings with managers and associates
- Ensure all company policies,service procedures and safety
standards are followed.
- Maintain communication with both the banquet and kitchen team
to ensure guests receive the best quality service and
- Other duties assigned.Qualifications
- 1 year of banquet experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and employee relation skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends
- Basic math and counting skills required.Physical Requirements
- Ability to remain on feet for the entire length of shift; May
include walking up and down stairs.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, lifting, reaching &
stretching as the work duties demand.
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and carry up to 50 pounds for set-up,
service, and clean-up.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders, prepare
checks, and communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Possible exposure from moderate to high environmental noise
levels during busy times.Who We Are Peaks of Otter Lodge is located
in the Blue Ridge Mountains one of the region's top hiking
destinations. We offer all associates a free meal during each
shift. At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Lynchburg , Banquet Lead, Peaks of Otter Lodge, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!