Dining Sanitation and Safety Manager
Company: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Responsible for leading dining services food safety, customer
service, and sanitation as well providing training for all new
hires and current team members in all areas. The Dining Sanitation
and Safety Manager will be responsible for monitoring and
supporting proper documentation of all quality and food safety
programs in accordance with HACCP and various regulatory compliance
- Must be have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality or equivalent experience is
- Minimum of two years (3 to 4 years preferred) of food service
and supervisory experience in fine dining or upscale restaurant or
country club preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience with Time & Attendance payroll
software; Paylocity a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience with accounting and budgeting is
- Serve Safe certificate required or ability to obtain within 6
months of employment.
- Knowledge of HACCP preferred.
- Ability to work well with all types of individuals.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication; and
- Demonstrates professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Intermediate experience with MS Office Products
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task work
and manage in a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and counsel team
- Demonstrated ability to direct and train new & existing team
Keywords: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , Dining Sanitation and Safety Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!