KITCHEN UTILITY AIDE
Company: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg, a 5-Star rated Continuing Care
Retirement Community in Central VA is seeking a Maintenance
Technician to join our team! Part-time position available with
part-time benefits package including: Paid Time Off, 403B with
match, and more.Hours are evenings 4:00PM to 8:00PM for 4-5 shifts
- Heavy cleaning of all equipment and sanitation of the floor and
production assistance with stock on delivery days.
- Detail heavy cleaning and sanitizing of all work areas.
- Receiving and storage of raw and prepared food products.
- Unload and stock new deliveries to ensure product
- Clean and sanitize equipment based on cleaning and routine
maintenance schedules and use only approved chemicals and
- Maintain cleanliness and organize the stockroom and storage
- All equipment assigned, follow cleaning program protocols
- Ensure PPE or personal protective equipment is worn when using
chemicals or deep cleaning equipment.
- Maintain and rotate products to ensure dates have not expired
and products are used timely.
- Perform routine food service tasks, under direct supervision of
- High School Diploma
- Past experience in heavy cleaning of Kitchen Equipment is
- Ability to follow directions, read SDS Sheets, and Understand
PPE EquipmentWestminster Canterbury of Lynchburg is committed to
best practices for infection control; therefore, we will require
all team members to receive the influenza and COVID-19
Keywords: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , KITCHEN UTILITY AIDE, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!