Care Partner I - Dining Services
Company: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg, a 5-Star rated Continuing Care
Retirement Community in Central VA is seeking a Care Partner I-
Dining Services to join our team! Full-time position available with
complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid
Time Off, 403B with company match, and more. Hours 8AM to 6:30PM
(10-hour shifts) and will require rotating weekends.
- Primary work location is our Healthcare/Person-directed living
neighborhoods that reflect the true comforts and activities of
- Will perform general food service tasks to include:
- Preparing and filling dispensers for iced tea and coffee for
- Filling juices to prepare for meals
- Serve meals using appropriate dietary serving sizes.
- Sets up and cleans up Dining Service areas both before and
- Prepare certain foods to accompany meals such as sandwiches,
eggs, toast, etc. to accompany meals.
- Assists residents while in dining/serving areas with various
- Documents food temperatures as required.
- Prior food service experience is preferred but not
- Must have a good attitude and remain professional to support a
team environment and to support residents while in dining areas.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in food preparation - adequate to understand and
manage volume food preparation and service
- Serv-Safe Certification preferred or ability to obtain within
- Must be able to participate in a self-organized work team
- Experience working with individual living with dementia
- 30-pound lift requirement Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg
is committed to best practices for infection control; therefore, we
will require all team members to receive the influenza and COVID-19
Keywords: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , Care Partner I - Dining Services, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!