Wireless District Manager
Company: ComServe Wireless Corporation
Posted on: January 8, 2021
ComServe Verizon Wireless Premium RetailerJOB
SUMMARY:Responsible for the day to day sales and operations of
ComServe Verizon Wireless store locations. Ensures consistent,
profitable growth in sales revenue through proactively recruiting,
hiring, coaching, and developing of Crew Chiefs and Sales Drivers.
Works in partnership with Account Managers to ensure Key
Performance Indicators (KPI's) are met and best practices are
implemented so that a strong relationship is developed and
maintained between ComServe, Wireless Zone, and Verizon. Identifies
objectives, strategies and action plans to improve long-term sales
- Takes complete responsibility for the oversight of assigned
- Acts as a wireless knowledgebase for all ComServe locations,
assisting others' employees in solving issues via email and on
- Champions the ComServe cause and takes part in daily
interactions that keep employees motivated and excited to work for
- Responsible for the attainment of all sales goals assigned to
their respective stores.
- Ensure all store locations meet the established standards in
organization, appearance, and customer service of ComServe,
Wireless Zone, and Verizon.
- Cleanliness by completing store inspections per the store visit
checklist process and addressing any issues.
- Conduct weekly one on one's with Crew Chiefs to discuss Sales
Process, Crew Chief and Sales Driver performance, and goal
- Inventory accuracy by ensuring daily opening and closing
procedures are followed and any non-sellable inventory is returned
to ComServe HQ and alert the inventory control team of any
- Make sure all RMA's for defective products and returns are
processed immediately and sent back to ComServe HQ for
- Must possess intricate product knowledge of all Verizon
Wireless service plans and mobile devices.
- Addressing any store level issues addressed in Verizon Pronto
- Ensure Daily Open processes are followed by reviewing Daily
- Ensure Daily Close Process is followed by reviewing Daily
- Ensure correct approved marketing posters and literature are
displayed in a timely manner at all store locations.
- Ensure roadside signs are properly displayed and visible to
- Through side by side selling, ensure that all sales
representatives have thorough knowledge of the products and
services, can effectively use closing skills, overcome objections,
and use consultative selling techniques.
- Attend scheduled meetings requested by Executive Team, Wireless
Zone or Verizon.
- Collaborates with Executive Team to establish Sales Goals and
holds each Crew Chief and Sales Drivers accountable to their
- Collaborates with Regional Trainer to establish training
- Participate in human resource objectives by recruiting, hiring,
training and developing employees.
- Identifies disciplinary issues with staff, relays to Human
Resources and resolves by counseling employees and or giving
verbal/written warnings as needed.
- Participates in the termination of employees as advised by
- Performs additional duties and or administrative tasks as
assigned by Executive Team.
- Hold quarterly Team meetings with entire staff to educate,
equip, and empower those on the front lines.
- Communicates inventory needs daily based on sales trend to the
Inventory Department and works to develop a consistent product mix
through stock balancing.
- Ensures Payroll budget is adhered to, to maximize productivity
and minimize expenses.
- Mastery of RQ4 and all Verizon and Wireless Zone online tools
- Supervises Crew Chiefs and Sales Drivers. Must become familiar
with employment law, hiring, firing, coaching practices and
interviewing practices.REQUIREMENTS:Education and Experience
- High school degree required, College Degree preferred. Five (5)
years of related retail sales management required, preferably in a
fast paced, telecommunications/wireless environment.Computer Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office-- Suite is required.
- Proficiency with RQ 4, preferred.
- Proficiency with navigating the Internet and using
e-mail.Communication and Comprehension
- Must have the ability to remain calm under stressful direct
customer interactions while maintaining a professional
- Reads, comprehends, understands, speaks and writes English
- Actively listens.
- Articulate and tactful.Problem Solving and Work Management
- Skilled in basic business math.
- Effectively organizes and prioritizes work and manages
- Capable of working independently with moderate
supervision.Essential Physical and Sensory Requirements
- Frequently stands for extended periods of time.
- Frequently uses hands to write or to type on a keyboard and
maneuver a mouse while performing work on a personal computer.
- Must hear and speak sufficiently to receive and understand
dialogue and verbally share management information by phone and in
person with diverse individuals.
- See with or without correction at a level necessary to read
handwritten and computer-generated data and small type.
- Regularly lifts up to 10 pounds, and occasionally up to 25
Keywords: ComServe Wireless Corporation, Lynchburg , Wireless District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!