Ambulance Support Associate - Lexington Transport Team - FT (Lexington, VA, US, 24450)
Company: Carilion Clinic
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Workplace: Onsite - How You'll Help Transform Healthcare: The
CCPT Ambulance Support Associate duties include, but are not
limited to the following:
- - - - Supports Carilion's hallmarks of service excellence and
quality for all job responsibilities.
- - - - Maintains par levels for supplies at the base and on
vehicles, including the delivery of supplies and/or equipment to
- - - - Washes and cleans ambulances and equipment in accordance
with policy and procedure.
- - - - Conducts vehicle maintenance checks, including oxygen,
fuel, tire pressure, and fluids and corrects deficiencies.
- - - - Provides patient lifting and moving assistance under the
guidance of clinical care teams using proper techniques and
- - - - Drives ambulances and other company vehicles and adheres
to proper safety procedures and state law during the operation of
- - - - Performs basic data entry in electronic systems.
- - - - Uses personal protective equipment in accordance with
policy and procedure.
- - - - Proactively seeks out duties and responsibilities when
daily duties are complete.
- - - - Uses resources to accurately prioritize daily duties and
follows supervisory instructions.
- - - - Interacts with internal and external individuals and uses
communication tools appropriately including email, text, and
- - - - Performs data entry in electronic systems and completes
basic forms as needed.
- - - - Consistently deliver the best in customer service and
patient care. As a team member, demonstrate respect, dignity,
kindness and empathy in each encounter with patients, families,
visitors and other employees.
- - - - Champion Carilion's mission, vision and values; comply
with the policies and procedures, ethical standards and code of
conduct set forth by the company. What We Require: Education: High
School graduate or equivalent required. Experience: Minimum age of
18 years on date of hire and at least 2 years of clean driving
history required. Licensure, certification, and/or registration: -
Valid Virginia driver's license and driving record that meets the
compliance standard of the Carilion Clinic driver eligibility
guidelines required on the date of hire. Must meet Office of EMS
requirements for a criminal history background check on the date of
hire and maintain this standard for the duration of employment.
Life Support: AHA BLS - HCP and EVOC required within 30 days of
hire date. HAZMAT awareness required within six months of hire
date. Other Minimum Qualifications: Maintains driving record in
compliance with Carilion Clinic driver eligibility guidelines for
the duration of employment. Proficient in computer and keyboard
skills. Attention to detail and accuracy. Must be able to work
efficiently, manage time wisely, and follow policy and procedures
with minimal supervision. Must have good interpersonal,
communication, and listening skills. Must successfully complete
orientation and competency validation for the position. About
Carilion This is Carilion Clinic ... An organization where
innovation happens, collaboration is expected and ideas are valued.
A not-for-profit, mission-driven health system built on progress
and partnerships. A courageous team that is always learning, never
discouraged and forever curious. Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., you
will find a robust system of award winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3
trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute of Orthopedics and
Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The
Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Carilion is where you can make your own path, make new discoveries
and, most importantly, make a difference. Here, in a place where
the air is clean, people are kind and life is good. Make your
tomorrow with us. Recruiter: JAMIE S RATLIFF - Recruiter Phone: -
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - For more
information, contact the HR Service Center at 1-800-599-2537.
Keywords: Carilion Clinic, Lynchburg , Ambulance Support Associate - Lexington Transport Team - FT (Lexington, VA, US, 24450), Healthcare , Lexington, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!