Registered Nurse Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: May 25, 2023
DescriptionRN- The Home Health Nurse, RN enables patients to
stay in their homes by providing Skilled Care in the patient home.
The Home Health Nurse, RN work assignments are often
straightforward and of moderate complexity.
Benefits that start Day One of Employment....We Care for those that
Care for our Patients!
- Work / Life Harmony
- Flexible Daytime Schedule
- Career Development
- A Sense of Purpose
Home Health is ready to provide You this and
More!ResponsibilitiesAs a -Home Health Registered Nurse, you
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled
nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administer on-going care and case management for each patient,
provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
- Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of
treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient
assessment. - Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of
the care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with
physician orders, under Clinical Manager's supervision. - Revise
plan in consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments
and as required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides and external providers).
- Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician
and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis. -
- Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
- Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of Home Health Aides,
Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Workers and provides
written personal care instructions/care plan that reflect current
plan of care. - Monitor the appropriate completion of documentation
by home health aides/personal care workers as part of the
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing needed clinical
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan
changes. - Prepare visit/shift reports, updates/summarizes patient
records, and confers with other health care disciplines in
providing optimum patient care. - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-Required Experience/Skills: -
- Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Home Health -experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccinationScheduled Weekly
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Lynchburg , Registered Nurse Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...