Travel Echo Tech
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- The Echo Tech produces quality images of heart muscle and
functions; Sets up ultrasound equipment; records cardiac data and
measurements using high frequency sound waves (ultrasound), and
other noninvasive echocardiography testing equipment.Reports to:
- Unit supervisor of contracted medical facility.
- Cynet Health Director of NursingDuties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares patients for examinations by checking equipment and
managing inventory of supplies; reviews patient schedules; checks
physician orders for specific examinations; setting-up ultrasound
- Explains procedures; answers patient's questions; provides
assistance to examination table or treadmill.
- Prepares patients; positions patient for examination; spreading
gels; attaches electrodes to chest and equipment; adjusts equipment
controls; verifies wave signals.
- Uses ultrasound equipment to examine heart valves, chambers and
- Acquires quality Stress Echo images according to Physician
- Obtains quality images by positioning and repositioning
transducer; monitors display screen; listens to signals; adjusts
equipment for beam strength and focus; detects artifacts that mimic
abnormalities; records images.
- Records examination information by printing graphics and data;
calculates measurements of heart wall, chamber size, and blood flow
direction and velocity; compares measurements to norms.
- Provides data images, analysis for physician to examine and
- Reports abnormal findings to physician for immediate
action.Minimum Job Requirements:
- Associate`s degree in Medical Sonography, Cardiovascular
Technology or graduate of an accredited school for non-invasive
cardiovascular training program, with a focus in echocardiography
and/or vascular studies
- Registered with American Registry of Diagnostic Medical
Sonographers (ARDMS) or
- Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) - Registered
Cardiac Sonographer (RCS).
- Current state certification or state license
- Minimum one year recent experience
- Active AHA BLS Certification
Keywords: Cynet Health, Lynchburg , Travel Echo Tech, Healthcare , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...