Registered Medication Aide & CNA (Nights)
Company: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg, a 5-Star rated Continuing Care
Retirement Community in Central VA is seeking a Registered
Medication Aide & CNA to join our team! Full-time position
available with complete benefits package including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Paid Time Off, 403B with match, and more. Perform a variety
of resident care tasks in the Memory Support and Assisted Living
Unit under the direction of the Administrator. Hours are night
shift 7PM to 7AM, includes shift differential and will require
- Take and record vital signs and promptly report abnormal
resident conditions to the charge nurse.
- Escort/transport residents to various facility locations.
- Responsible for administering medications to resident under the
supervision of a licensed nurse or pharmacist.
- Administers prescribed medications (oral, topical, and insulin
injections) as scheduled on assigned units and shifts.
- Notifies charge nurse of residents requiring injections.
- Valid VA State CNA license is required.
- Registered Medication Aide license is preferred to administer
- Two to three years of experience working with dementia
- Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg is committed to the best
practices for infection control; therefore, we require all team
members to receive the influenza and COVID-19 vaccines.
Keywords: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , Registered Medication Aide & CNA (Nights), Healthcare , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!