Care Partner Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Nights
Company: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Full-time position available with complete benefits package
(Including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 403B with match,
and more). We are seeking a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) to join our
team for our Long-term care neighborhood. Perform a variety of
selected resident care tasks under the direction of the Head nurse
or Charge nurse (LPN/RN) to assist medical and nursing personnel in
the examination, treatment and care of residents. In performing
such tasks, the Nursing Assistant shall provide privacy and
assistance in maintaining the residents' dignity. Hours are 7PM to
7AM (includes night shift differential) and Every other weekend
- Take and record resident vital signs and promptly report
abnormal resident conditions to head/charge nurse.
- Proactively monitor resident physical and behavioral
needs/concerns and report any change or occurrence to the
supervisor in a timely manner.
- Prepare residents, equipment, and supplies for specific
procedures and provide assistance as required.
- Administer routine treatment procedures and provide such
additional care as required to meet the personal needs and comfort
of assigned residents.
- Collect resident specimens.
- Clean resident rooms, change beds, maintain linens, bathe,
feed, provide oral care, active and passive range of motion, and
- Escort or transport residents to various facility
- Pick up and deliver supplies as required.
- Check and record resident's intake and output, and empty
- Provide refreshments, turn residents, talk with residents, and
serve as intermediary with nursing staff.
- Assist residents with ADL's/perform ADL's and restorative care
to maintain resident's highest functioning level. Requirements:
- A valid unencumbered Virginia CNA License
- Two to three years' of experience working in skilled or
long-term care facility is preferred but not required. Westminster
Canterbury of Lynchburg is committed to best practices for
infection control; therefore, we require all team members to
receive the influenza and COVID-19 vaccines. PI185157699
Keywords: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , Care Partner Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Nights, Healthcare , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!