Care Partner Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Days
Company: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Full-time position available with complete benefits package
(Including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 403B with match,
and more). We are seeking a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) to join our
team for our Long-term care neighborhood. Hours are 7AM to 7PM with
rotating weekends. Perform a variety of selected resident care
tasks under the direction of the Head nurse or Charge nurse
(LPN/RN) to assist medical and nursing personnel in the
examination, treatment and care of residents. In performing such
tasks, the Nursing Assistant shall provide privacy and assistance
in maintaining the residents' dignity.
- Take and record resident vital signs and promptly report
abnormal resident conditions to head/charge nurse.
- Proactively monitor resident physical and behavioral
needs/concerns and report any change or occurrence to the
supervisor in a timely manner.
- Prepare residents, equipment, and supplies for specific
procedures and provide assistance as required.
- Administer routine treatment procedures and provide such
additional care as required to meet the personal needs and comfort
of assigned residents.
- Collect resident specimens.
- Clean resident rooms, change beds, maintain linens, bathe,
feed, provide oral care, active and passive range of motion, and
- Escort or transport residents to various facility
- Pick up and deliver supplies as required.
- Check and record resident's intake and output, and empty
- Provide refreshments, turn residents, talk with residents, and
serve as intermediary with nursing staff.
- Assist residents with ADL's/perform ADL's and restorative care
to maintain resident's highest functioning level. Requirements:
- A valid unencumbered Virginia CNA License
- Two to three years' of experience working in skilled or
long-term care facility is preferred but not required. Westminster
Canterbury of Lynchburg is committed to best practices for
infection control; therefore, we require all team members to
receive the influenza and COVID-19 vaccines. PI185157696
Keywords: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , Care Partner Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - Days, Healthcare , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!