Physical Therapist (PT) - Full-time - Outpatient - Lynchburg, VA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description: Physical Therapist (PT)Full-timeOutpatient
ClinicLucas TherapiesLynchburg, VA
Come join one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing practices in
Virginia, located in the beautiful Roanoke Valley in the heart of
the Blue Ridge. Lucas Therapies was recently awarded the Platinum
Award by the Roanoker Magazine for Best Physical Therapy Practice
in Southwest Virginia for the fourth year in a row! Lucas Therapies
PC is a private, PT-owned, multi-site outpatient orthopedic
practice that has been providing therapy services to the Roanoke
Valley for over 25 years.
We are seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our growing
staff and clinics. A strong interest/experience in orthopedics is
suggested and new grads are encouraged to apply.
The owners, directors, and professional staff include clinical
specialists and resident-trained therapists. Our mentoring program
includes many educational opportunities and collaboration with a
culture of learning and best practices model emphasis. Many
opportunities for growth and professional development are available
while working closely with a vast physician referral base.
Lucas Therapies is led by founder Wendy Lucas, PT. Lucas Therapies
is one of the most diverse practices you will find specializing in
outpatient orthopedics, sports, and industrial medicine, aquatic
therapy as well as personal training and nutrition all in a private
practice setting. We provide onsite services within industrial
settings in dozens of area companies and even have a mobile clinic
providing services in areas up to 150 miles away. Lucas Therapies
has a stellar reputation spanning nearly a quarter-century and is
large enough to provide services to every corner of the region.
Education: Graduate of an accredited (APTA) Physical Therapy
Experience: Prior experience in outpatient Physical Therapy is
preferred, however, "new grads are welcome!"
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Virginia
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working in an outpatient setting
- Must pass required background checks and be enrolled, or able
to enroll, as a Medicaid providerCompensation: Connesurated with
Job Type: Full-time
We offer competitive wages, a robust incentive compensation
program, and a comprehensive benefits package to full-time
employees (35+ hours per week) which includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Term Life & AD&D
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident and Critical Illness
- Short & Long Term DisabilityBeyond the pay and benefits, why
should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services, while treating
the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best
therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical
Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master ClinicianH2
Health is always accepting applications from highly motivated
health professionals looking to make a difference in their
communities by providing premier health and rehabilitation
services. Full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals of
your colleagues are always welcome!
Equal Opportunity EmployerH2 Health is committed to creating a
diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Background checks and references are required for employment.
Keywords: H2Health, Lynchburg , Physical Therapist (PT) - Full-time - Outpatient - Lynchburg, VA, Healthcare , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!