Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Company: Select Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join the Select family today!
Part-Time & PRN Opportunities Available!
Select Rehabilitation is the nation's premier leader in therapy
services. We have contracts with over 2,400 facilities throughout
43 states and are rapidly growing.
Due to our continued to growth, we are seeking a Part-Time
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) who is a proactive
caregiver with a positive "team player" attitude, and meets the
- Graduate of an accredited Certified Occupational Therapy
Assistant (COTA) therapy program - New grads welcome!
- Current state licensure
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Results-oriented with strong critical thinking and
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn quicklyWhen you join
Select Rehabilitation as a Part-time employee, you will enjoy
attractive benefits and opportunities such as:
- Highly competitive salary
- 401K Plan
- Part-time Benefits Package
- Promotion / Advancement / Transfer Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Select Gives Back Charity Program, and much more!Whether you
are looking now or in the future, we invite you to complete our
short application to stay informed of potential openings in your
area. Go to http://selectrehab.com/career to join one of the most
well-respected and progressive rehabilitation networks in the
Select Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Select Rehabilitation, Lynchburg , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), Healthcare , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!