Home Health RN Case Manager
Company: Interim HealthCare - Salem, VA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionRN / Registered Nurse - Full Time - Lynchburg, VA
areaInterim Healthcare is adding to our Home Health RN Case
Management Team, and we have an opportunity for you !Competitive
pay rates, flexible scheduling, weekly pay, referral bonuses, and
much more!The Registered Nurse (RN) provides services and/or
treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and
provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with
applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing
practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Work is normally performed in patient's home, schools, or
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting,
pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs.Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred.
- One (1) year management experience preferred.
- Community health and a wide range of Medical-Surgical
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Locally Owned & Operated
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Salem, VA, Lynchburg , Home Health RN Case Manager, Healthcare , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!