Home Health RN Case Manager
Company: Interim Healthcare of Lynchburg
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Calling all caring and passionate RNs! Interim Healthcare is
adding to our Home Health RN Case Management roster!Are you looking
for a new career with an established company? Or perhaps a flexible
part-time or PRN position in a thriving industry?Interim Healthcare
has an opportunity for YOU!Competitive pay rates, flexible
scheduling, weekly pay, referral bonuses and more! -The Registered
Nurse (RN) provides services and/or treatments requiring
substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides effective
and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable law and
regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor
requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Work is normally performed in patient's home, schools, or
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting,
pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs.Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred.
- One (1) year management experience preferred.
- Community health and a wide range of Medical-Surgical
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Locally Owned & Operated
Keywords: Interim Healthcare of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , Home Health RN Case Manager, Healthcare , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!