Travel ICU RN - Intensive Care Unit RN
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: March 28, 2020
We currently have a client in Lynchburg, VA looking for an
Intensive Care Unit RN (Traveling ICU RN)Focus Staff is seeking a
traveling Certified Intensive Care RN, who will perform initial,
concurrent, or post service review activities; discharge care
coordination; and assisting with efficiency and quality assurance
of medical necessity reviews in alignment with Federal, State,
Plan, and Accreditation standards. The UM reviewer serves as a
liaison between providers/ facilities and Care Management Division.
Earn up to $58/hour while making a difference in patient
care.Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift: 3x12
NightsRewards: (Intensive Care Unit RN)
- Pay up to $44 - $58/hour (Depends on Location)
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Certified Intensive Care Unit RN.
- Most traveling healthcare providers enjoy the flexibility and
the capability to travel and work in various settings and work
- 401K Matching
- New License Reimbursement
- Jobs staffing in all 50 states
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Exhibits major team player qualities
- Willingness to assist others when needed
- Maintain a positive attitude toward work and others
- Perform routine duties independent of supervision but consults
with others as required.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience as an Intensive
Care Unit RN (Certified ICU RN)If you are seeking a position as an
Intensive Care Unit RN in Lynchburg, VA and would like to work with
an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then
Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability
to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals,
whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent
- Supports the Collaborative Care Management Model as a working
partner with physicians, social workers, pharmacists and other
- Demonstrates proficiency in the application of National
clinical case review criteria and appropriate levels of care across
the care continuum for managing complex cases and related episodic
- Demonstrates proficiency with caseload assignment and ability
to manage complex cases effectively.
- Demonstrates an understanding of funding resources, services
and clinical standards and outcomes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of case management standards of practice
and processes including identification and assessment, planning,
interventions and evaluation.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of managed care trends,
Medicare, and Medicaid regulations, reimbursement and the effect on
utilization and outcomes of the different methods of
- Demonstrates the ability to develop departmental interfaces
with internal and external customers to provide exemplary service
and achieve goals.
- Demonstrates participation in multi-disciplinary team rounds if
designated to cover a facility designed to address
utilization/resource and progression of care issues. Assists in
developing and implement an improvement plan to address issues.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/TravelSalary: $44-$58/hourLocation:
Lynchburg, VA If You have a Passion for being an Intensive Care
Unit RN, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the
Process.Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!Traveling ICU
RN, Intensive Care Registered Nurse, Part-Time, Contract, Travel,
Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier2
Keywords: Focus Staff, Lynchburg , Travel ICU RN - Intensive Care Unit RN, Healthcare , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!