Travel Neuro RN
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: March 20, 2020
We currently have a client in Lynchburg, VA looking for a Neuro
RN(Traveling Neuro RN)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Certified Neuro RN, who will be
responsible for daily oversight/management of the Neuro-Patient
Population while working closely with nursing leadership to
facilitate high-quality patient outcomes; work closely with
neuro/neurosurgery physicians and extenders; identify areas of the
patient experiences for improvement as related to education,
process, discharge, etc. Earn up to $54 /hour while making a
difference in patient care.
Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)
Shift: 3x12 Days
Rewards: (Neuro RN)
- Pay up to $54/hour (Depends on Location)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Certified Neuro RN.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
- Motivated candidates who are looking for career growth
- AHA Current Basic Life Support certification for Health Care
- BSN from accredited nursing program, and proper licensure
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients, and families
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience as a Neuro RN
(Certified Neuro RN)
If you are seeking a position as a Neuro RN and would like to work
with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals,
then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our
ability to build relationships with all our healthcare
professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work
or Permanent Placed positions.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on
patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available
resources. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Effectively delegates patient care to ancillary personnel. May
precept student nurses and new hires.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Lynchburg, VA
If You have a Passion for Nursing, Apply Today and a Recruiter will
guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Neuro RN, Neuro RN, Part-Time, Contract, Travel,
Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier3
Keywords: Focus Staff, Lynchburg , Travel Neuro RN, Healthcare , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!