Posted on: November 21, 2022
DescriptionGENERAL MANAGER - NO NIGHTS!We are seeking
guest-obsessed General Managers to join our family! WE ARE NOW
HIRING for our important leadership position!At Biscuitville Fresh
Southern, a General Manager role is more than just a job, it's an
opportunity. General Managers gain life experience that goes far
beyond just serving a great product in a fun environment. And we
believe its why so many of our team members have been with
Biscuitville for decades. Theyve found a place they love to work,
and weve shown our appreciation by providing them with careers, not
just jobs.We offer a variety of benefits to our employees. General
- A daytime schedule with no night shifts ever!
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Optimal work-life balance with life after 2 pm
- Paid Vacation
- Restaurant discounts - enjoy delicious foodIf you are friendly,
enthusiastic, and enjoy serving others, wed love to welcome you to
the Biscuitville family! Biscuitville is a great opportunity for
people of all ages and backgrounds.Are you someone with strong
restaurant management experience with a proven passion for leading
others? Were looking for a people leader for our General
Manager/Operator position.QualificationsDo you have the right
ingredients? Were looking for:
- A minimumof 3 years of leadership experience in a quick-service
restaurant (QSR) and/or a full-service restaurant is required.
- Previous restaurant, retail, and/or hospitality experience is
- Prior experience training, developing, and leading others is
- Planning & Organizing: Specifies goals, priorities, tasks,
resources, schedules, budgets, P&L statements, etc.
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly,
enthusiastic, honest, and have great customer skills.
- Drive & Flexibility: Consistently displays the need for
achievement and operates with high energy.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- You must possess a valid drivers license and have reliable
- Upon receiving a job offer, you will need to successfully pass
a pre-employment background check.Company IntroductionSince 1966,
weve been baking our Biscuitville biscuits fresh every 15 minutes
and serving up the classic Southern breakfast made with ingredients
sourced from local and family-owned partners.
For over a half-century, weve proudly made biscuits from scratch
right in front of our guests, rolling out a fresh batch every
fifteen minutes. Weve also held true to our original family recipe
that calls for only locally milled flour, buttermilk and
shortening. Try one, and we think youll see why.
Keywords: Biscuitville, Lynchburg , General Manager, Executive , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!