Business Services Manager
Company: Liberty University
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Liberty University's hiring practices and EEO Statement are
fully in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law
creates an exception to the "religion" component of the employment
discrimination laws for religious organizations (including
educational institutions), and permits them to give employment
preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is
in that category. Position Title Business Services Manager Does
this position require driving? No Contact Contact Phone Ext Contact
Email Job Summary/Basic Function The Business Services Manager will
serve as the functional matter expert for all University Travel and
P-Card systems and functionality. The Business Services Manager is
responsible for ensuring effective and efficient support to
University travel requirements and for the execution of the P-card
program. The aim of the Business Services Manager is to assist the
Chief Procurement Administrator to enable best in class support to
the University by leveraging systems, technology and process
enhancements to drive business efficiency and effectiveness.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides dedicated service support for travel and P-card
2. Develops standardized measures, metrics, and KPIs by which to
measure performance, aligned to University strategic goals and
3. Operates as the subject matter expert for Liberty University
travel and P-card policy.
4. Monitor business services execution, analyzes data, and
recommends changes to align with strategic guidance of the
5. Compiles reports for department leadership showing trends, spend
analysis, and compliance.
6. Manages Internal University relationships and business
relationships with external vendors.
7. Negotiates with travel providers including hotels, rental car
companies, and travel agencies
8. Manages travel coordination for group travel including athletic
teams, mission trips, and
1. Departmental group travel.
9. Oversees monthly reconciliation process.
10. Other duties as assigned Minimum Qualifications 1. Bachelor's
degree with a concentration in business, travel, or hospitality. 2.
Three to Five years' work experience in the area of Purchasing,
Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or a similar job
3. Well-developed reasoning, communication and customer service
4. Must be comfortable utilizing several different software suites
5. Individual must not be in default on any federal student or
6. Individual must not be convicted of, or pled nolo contendere or
guilty to, a crime involving the acquisition, use, or expenditure
of federal, state, or local government funds, or be
administratively or judicially determined to have committed fraud
or any other material violation of law involving federal, state, or
local government funds ( CFR 668.14(b)(18)(i)) Preferred
Qualifications 1. Masters of Business Administration
2. BuyLU Experience preferred
3. Excellent Communication skills
4. Demonstrated ability to drive compliance and build
5. Experience in financial software
6. Fluent in Spanish or American Sign Language
- Other Document Supplemental Questions Required fields are
indicated with an asterisk (*). Liberty Local Time: EST Copyright
-- 2020 Liberty University. All rights reserved.
Keywords: Liberty University, Lynchburg , Business Services Manager, Executive , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!