Quality Analyst Engineer II
Company: Liberty University
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Posting Number S03192P Classification Title Benefited Salary
Position Type Staff Disclaimer
Liberty University's hiring practices and EEO Statement are fully
in compliance with both federal and state law. Federal law creates
an exception to the "religion" component of the employment
discrimination laws for religious organizations (including
educational institutions), and permits them to give employment
preference to members of their own religion. Liberty University is
in that category.
Position Title Quality Analyst Engineer II Does this position
require driving? No Contact Contact Phone Ext Contact Email Job
Working with one of our development teams to design, develop and
implement automated testing systems. The ideal candidate will be
someone that is able to think creatively about how an application
is used and how we can ensure that the end user is getting what
they expected. Will conduct both manual and automated testing as
well as document the testing process. The candidate needs to be
self-motivated, team player, pay attention to details and be
willing to learn new systems and technologies. The QA will need to
take responsibility for ensuring that all relevant parties are in
the loop and aware of the status of the testing process
* Bachelor's degree in a related field (Computer Science,
Information Systems) with 2-3 years of experience in automation
* Knowledge of Agile software development.
* Experience writing test cases from user stories and acceptance
criteria in an Agile model.
* Require attention to details.
* Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and
* Proficient with using Visual studio code, eclipse or other
* Experience with Jira, TFS or a related SDLC application
* 2-3years of experience with SQL testing for data testing.
and source control Git/bitbucket.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Institutional knowledge of testing software at Liberty.
* Experience with deployment automation such as IBMs Urban Code
Deploy, Openshift, GCP,Azure.
* Experience in building automated testing architectures /
* ASTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level.
* Experience with RESTful API testing.
This employee will work a regular 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday work
Once in a while, we may ask for extra hours beyond a 40-hour week,
but this is rare.
Keywords: Liberty University, Lynchburg , Quality Analyst Engineer II, Engineering , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!