Environmental Services Technician
Company: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg, a 5-Star rated Continuing Care
Retirement Community in Central VA is seeking a Environmental
Services Technician to join our team! Full-time position available
with complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Paid Time Off, 403B with match, and more. Hours 7:30AM-4PM. The
Environmental Services Technician will perform tasks as part of the
Environmental Services Team engaged in special housekeeping
projects, moves, room setup, and floor cleaning. Perform various
cleaning and servicing projects as scheduled.
- Participate in moving, organizing, and setting-up facility
- Participate in residential moves and set-ups.
- Remove, clean, and replace cubical curtains.
- Participate in the cleaning, refinishing, and buffing of
- Clean and service resident apartments and suites.
- Relieve other project aides and housekeepers.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest
and a positive, calm environment.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described
The job requirements for the Environmental Services Technician are:
- High school or equivalent preferred
- Valid Virginia driver's license in good standing (must be
insurable on WC vehicles)
- Hard and soft surface floor care experience preferred
Westminster Canterbury of Lynchburg is committed to best practices
for infection control; therefore, we will require all team members
to receive the influenza and COVID-19 vaccines. PI185157684
Keywords: Westminster-Canterbury of Lynchburg, Lynchburg , Environmental Services Technician, Engineering , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!