Junior Information Security Analyst
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Techead is celebrating thirty years of incredible heritage, talent, and accomplishments! Follow TECHEAD on LinkedIn for the latest news, updates, and job postings! Or visit us at TECHEAD.com to learn more! TECHEAD - 11961Information Security Analyst10+ Month Contract MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP. TECHEAD is seeking an Information Security Analyst to join our team. As an Information Security Analyst your tasks will include but may not be limited to: Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate completion of internal and external security and audit questionnaires and assessments on a timely basis.
- Work with Information Technology, third party suppliers and other functions to complete questionnaires and assessments.
- Identify opportunities to improve process efficiency
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- Understanding of project planning/management concepts and tools
- Strong organizational and priority setting skills
- Possesses general understanding of IT Concepts and IT Operations
- Positive attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience successfully partnering with process owners, auditors and regulators
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to deliver quality work product in a timely fashion
- Bachelors Degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related field strongly preferred;Preferred qualifications
- 2+ years Information Technology experience or Insurance/Financial Services experience.
- Understanding of IT policies and information security practices
- Project management experience or PMP certification
- Self-confident and assertive, but able to work in a collaborative environment to achieve goals
- Comfortable enforcing standards and constructively challenging process and people, while considering the realities of a production environment TECHEAD's mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees reflects who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won't strive for anything less.TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. For more information on TECHEAD please visit . No second parties will be accepted. - provided by Dice IT concepts, IT Operations, Information Technology, Financial, Project Management
Keywords: Techead, Lynchburg , Junior Information Security Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!