Senior Accounting Manager, International Finance & Project Accounting
Company: Dover Corporation
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Belvac's proven technology is utilized worldwide in the 2 piece
aluminum beverage can industry. With over 60 years of innovation in
the industry, Belvac has provided their customers with sustainable
solutions. Supplying can makers with Cupping, Body making,
Trimming, Decorating, Bottom Rim Coating, Necking, Shaping and
inspection technology. Our machinery is utilized in the beverage,
food, beauty, and aerosol industry worldwide. Belvac is dedicated
to providing customers with the highest performing machinery for
the lowest cost of operation. With over 300 employees across seven
locations worldwide, Belvac is able to support customers in real
time in over 150+ countries.
Leader of international reporting and forecasting for locations in
the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Brazil, Thailand, and China. Owner
of the integration process for acquisition of new companies and ERP
implementations at foreign locations. Finance lead on major project
accounting and revenue recognition.
Reporting & Forecasting
- Manage all international reporting in conjunction with the
Global Controller, FP&R Manager and International Finance
- Partner with the Manager, International Finance to produce
quarterly presentations to inform Belvac Executives of results and
- Develop Monthly Risk & Opportunities for revenue/margin for
- Implement and lead a monthly Finance call (working day 2 - two
days after month end) with all locations (Netherlands/Czech
Republic/Brazil/China/Thailand) to understand market results ahead
- Co-lead with FP&R Manager the working day 2 (two days after
month end) call on financial results with all international
- Prepare monthly scorecard for international results in
coordination with international accounting teams and International
Director of Business. Present to Belvac Executive Team.
- Analyze foreign location results and question variances with
the international reporting parties.
- Support preparation of schedules for annual plan regarding
- Participate in monthly calls with Corporate in financial
results Project Accounting
- Co-Lead monthly meetings with Project Managers on integration
project shipment status.
- Determine revenue for period based on percentage of completion
- Forecast integration project shipments & revenue in
coordination with sales department and project team.
- Review international percentage of completion billings.
- In conjunction with Controller, ensure all accounting memos for
revenue recognition are completed and approved by corporate
- Prepare corporate reporting package and participate in audit
calls related to percentage of completion accounting
- Prepare financial analysis as needed Mergers/Acquisitions
- Lead due diligence process with Belvac parties and Dover
- Prepare presentations to update Dover Executives on due
- Lead implementation of acquired company's books into Dover
- Support ERP implementation
- Track and report financial performance and synergies
"scorecard" for completed acquisitions
- Support CFO on all M&A evaluations Other
- Assist with Dover/Belvac accounting projects as needed.
- Support dover transfer pricing policy review
- Cross train with FP&R Manager & Global Controller on Belvac
- Work with Global Controller to ensure internal controls are in
place and tested
- Partner with the Global Controller and general accounting
transactions teams to maintain the integrity of general ledger
accounts through periodic review. Education & Experience
- Should have a minimum of +8 years' experience in Accounting or
Financial Analysis with a strong background in financial reporting
in a manufacturing environment, current on GAAP and possess
excellent analytical skills
- A Master's in Accounting or Business is preferred
- CPA, ACCA or CMA certification is preferred
- Should have a good understanding of manufacturing operations
- Must be fluent with computers and spreadsheet software.
- Should be familiar with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Strong background in general accounting, tax, and
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication
Work Arrangement : Onsite
Salary Range : -
We consider several job-related, non-discriminatory factors when
determining the pay rate for a position, including, but not limited
to, the position's responsibilities, a candidate's work experience,
a candidate's education/training, the position's location, and the
key skills needed for the position. Pay is one of the Total Rewards
that we provide to compensate and recognize employees for their
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
Job Function : Finance
Keywords: Dover Corporation, Lynchburg , Senior Accounting Manager, International Finance & Project Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!