Posted on: September 12, 2023
Belvac is the world leader in the design and production of
continuous motion rotary machinery. We provide beverage canmakers
with high-speed trimming, necking, base reprofiling and reforming,
shaping, bottom rim coating, flanging and inspection technology.
Over the years, we have been responsible for numerous advances in
canmaking technology. This technology has enabled our customers to
steadily increase line speeds and improve quality and productivity,
while significantly reducing materials costs. Belvac was founded in
1962 in Lynchburg Virginia. Philosophies of quality, pride,
craftsmanship, and work ethic set extremely high standards and
quickly drove Belvac to become the world leader in its industry
revolutionizing many manufacturing processes. For over forty years
Belvac has turned innovative ideas into world class machinery.
Serving both the Can Making and Plastics industry.
Leader of Global wide controls and compliance. Adviser to CFO on
Technical accounting Maintain integrity of General Ledger, and all
ERP systems lead the transaction services team in Sarbanes Oxley
SOX, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Payroll and perform
or direct general accounting functions. Also, dual responsibility
for financial Reporting with FP&R Manager.
This role is the principal person in charge of all Technical
accounting and ensuring compliance with US GAAP and all relevant
Accounting and Government regulations including Sarbanes Oxley
- Manage all international consolidations and reporting - in
conjunction with the FP&A Manager and International Finance
- Provides advise to CFO, President, and leadership team on all
technical accounting topics.
- Lead accounting resource with Parent Company Dover for
accounting rule updates.
- Leads quarterly Calls on compliance at Executive and Parent
- Responsible for All controls and Sarbanes Oxley SOX compliance
within the group including international locations.
- Be prepared to serve as Board Member of elected statutory
boards of the corporation
- oversee all administrative tasks for banking relationships and
authority matrix of all types.
- Partner with the Director, International Finance, and general
accounting transactions teams to maintain the integrity of General
Ledger accounts through periodic review. Maintain and design
General Ledger Report Structures.
- Implement a standard GL view for all locations BDS/China/CZ
etc. to ensure consistent results review.
- Co-Lead with FP&R Manager the WD 2 (Working days, two days
after month end) call on financial results with all international
- Partner with FP&R Manager in the preparation, processing,
and analysis of Belvac's monthly financial results. Work closely
with various personnel in reviewing the results.
- Responsible for company-wide compliance and coordinator of all
audits, internal or external.
- Responsible for timely submission and control of the payroll
- Develops personnel through effective delegation of
responsibility and authority and through formal & informal
- Manage the process of - Download lockbox, wires, and ACH from
Bank of America. Send wire transfers when needed. Send Positive Pay
file on a weekly basis.
- Lead and support in preparation of schedules for annual
- Own All GL reconciliations in the Belvac group including
- Oversee the Calculate royalty and license fees,and maintain
records and payment schedules.
- Oversee, maintain, and reconcile all travel related items & Own
the concur system to ensure all expenses submitted according to
Belvac's travel policy.
- Document and maintain procedures for area of supervision.
- Ensure his/her team is - Cross-trained as a backup for Payroll,
A/R, A/P and Dover DRS reporting.
- Prepare financial analysis as needed.
- Maintain and coordinate record retention.
- Assist with special projects and reports as needed by CFO or
- Managers are responsible for implementation and maintenance of
Belvac Quality Management System including maintenance of
documentation and records, adherence to procedures and instructions
for all employees within the manager's defined area of
responsibilities. Education & Experience
- Should have a minimum of 12 years' experience in Accounting
with a strong background in financial reporting in a manufacturing
environment, current on GAAP and possess excellent analytical
- A Master's in Accounting or Business is required.
- CPA, ACCA or CMA is required
- Experience in technical accounting standards and Audit
- Should have a good understanding of manufacturing operations
and costing and have excellent verbal and communication
- Must be fluent with computers and spreadsheet software.
- Should be familiar with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Strong background in general accounting, tax, and
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in Quality Programs, Team Building and Employee
Involvement required. Work Arrangement : Onsite
Salary Range : -
We consider several job-related, non-discriminatory factors when
determining the pay rate for a position, including, but not limited
to, the position's responsibilities, a candidate's work experience,
a candidate's education/training, the position's location, and the
key skills needed for the position. Pay is one of the Total Rewards
that we provide to compensate and recognize employees for their
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other
factors prohibited by law.
Job Function : Finance
Keywords: Belvac, Lynchburg , Global Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Buckingham, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!