Program Finance - Contractor - L2
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description: NOTES: 1. Pay Rate: $ 35-$36/hr DO NOT EXCEED 2.
Use MU rate: Non-Cleared Professional (Non-Cleared Professional) 3.
Lynchburg, VA (Hybrid Schedule- Must be willing to come onsite 2-3
days a week; Tues - Thurs/Remote M&F) 4. US Person This
position involves working across various finance and non-finance
functions to support contract bookings, accounting transactions
(Revenue, Invoicing, etc), forecasting, and analysis related to
managed services contracts.
- Prepare Accounting requests for Contract setups, renewals,
revenue, and invoicing events
- Partner with Managed Services and Program functions to drive
execution on time-phasing service renewals, service inception
dates, and periods of performance for the portfolio of
- Partner with Customer Service Center and Sales Operations
pertaining to forecast of expected bookings and breakdown of
contract dates and values into ERP system
- Prepare Contract closures in the accounting system upon end of
- Prepare month-end journal entries as needed
- Approve purchase requisitions for subcontracted services
- Prepare monthly financial analysis and forecasting for the
- Support internal and external audit of related matters
- Support preparation of annual departmental budget forecast and
ongoing monthly budget-to-actual comparisons
- Be an integral team player on meeting monthly close
- Assist with Ad Hoc request and reporting as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-4 years of prior related
Finance or Accounting experience
- 2-4 years Accounting System Experience
- 2-4 years demonstrated proficiency in Excel (Intermediate
skills) Preferred Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of revenue recognition and double-entry
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills with a
keen eye on the details
- Self-motivated attitude towards learning with a strong work
- Approachable disposition with a demonstrated ability to work
well within a team and cross-functionally
- Initiative to work independently and demonstrate ownership over
Keywords: Analysts, Lynchburg , Program Finance - Contractor - L2, Accounting, Auditing , Lynchburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!